The internet can be a mind field so it's important your business stands out from the crowd.
Here are some ways which may help you build your online presence:
- Value content: People don't want to hear/see/read waffle, they want to gain something from what they consume online. So creating "how to" videos and guides, are a great way to do that and you can, of course, promote something within that.
- Interaction: You want to keep your clients engaged so make sure you interact with them online. Not only does this mean quick responses but evoke discussion through photos and social media videos. But make these positive exchanges that reflects your brand.
- Looking professional: the content you share online, on social media and on your website wants to look as professional as possible. So invest in making good quality video with great audio and well written content. Or better still, pay us to create that content for you.
- Regularity: set a timetable for your PR & Marketing and make sure it links in to what you're doing.
- Testimonials: People want to hear how your company has changed someone's life/business. So video testimonialsare a great way to reach out.
Evoke Media Group offers corporate videos, social media films, copywriting and PR services. We're a small and friendly team of multi-award-winning film-makers and journalists based in Sheffield, Wakefield and Leeds.
To find out ways in which we can help you, go to: evokemediagroup.co.uk or email:
MasterChefs unite for a decadent pop-up restaurant in Wakefield
Two finalists from a TV cooking contest have joined together to pop-up a restaurant in West Yorkshire. Chris Hale and Katie Stabler from this year's BBC's MasterChef are preparing to treat the paying public with a decadence inspired menu.
Think seafood, Champagne, strawberries and hand-made chocolate truffles. Mr Hale from Sandal, who has launched Pop Up North since starting in the popular TV show, said:
"Our last pop-up was a sell-out success. We served up a taster menu of fresh pasta inspired dishes.
"Each menu we deliver is different and exciting. And this latest pop-up is all about indulgence."
The Decadence Pop-Up takes place on Saturday July 23 at Nuffield Health Wakefield from 7.30pm.
Tickets are available by going to: https://billetto.co.uk/en/events/pop-up-north-presents-decadence
Or for more information, email: email@example.com